Because of the myriad of services that we offer, we rely on the community to come along side of us and help us accomplish what God has called us to do. Our hope is that, as you get involved in some aspect of the ministry of the Great Falls Rescue Mission, you will know that you are making a difference in someone’s life. We also believe that your life will be enriched. Without your help and contributions, our work would be greatly diminished. Thank you for your interest in volunteering.
· Children’s Easter Egg Hunt on April 13th & April 14th
· Annual Banquet on Monday, April 24th at 12:00pm & 6:30pm
· Our annual Back to School Rally on Sunday, August 28th
· Family Thanksgiving Dinner & Food Box Giveaway in November
· Great Thanksgiving Banquet on November 24th
· Christmas Dinner for Adult Women, Adult Men and Children in December
· Gift Wrapping in December
· Family Christmas Dinner & Gift Give Away in December
· New Year’s Eve Blast on December 31st
· Serving Meals
· Working at our Thrift Store
· Youth Program: After-School and/or Summer Camp
· Learning Center/Computer Lab
· Church Adopt-a-Night
Please contact Debbie Kleinsasser directly or call her at (406) 761-2653 to inquire about volunteering.